Pine Hill Indian Community Development Initiative and Pine Hill Health Network worked with Bamberg County Sheriff’s Office, Bamberg Police Department, Demnark Police Department, and Bamberg Legal to host the Stay In Your Lane youth summit on Valentine’s Day at the Bamberg Civic Center. Stay In Your Lane is a Teen dating violence awareness campaign. In combined campaign efforts, one high school in Bamberg facilitated an art contest and Denmark-Olar High School hosted a pep rally. The summit reached 6,970 people, 875 of which were students. Entities who supported the campaign by having booths at the summit include SCDHEC, SCDSS, BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse), CASA, Male Empowerment Initiative,and the Pine Hill Health Network.
- National Association for Community Health Workers: Recommendations for Federal and State COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Equity
- FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Announces American Rescue Plan’s Historic Investments in Community Health Workforce
- HIV crashed her life. She found her way back to joy — and spoke at the U.N. this week
- How these community health workers aim to help people experiencing domestic violence
- LaTanja Silvester On How Community Health Worker Programs Can Bridge Gaps In Health Outcomes – Exclusive
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.