Develop a more thorough understanding of CHWs and how to best support their work! Learn and discuss how to address common challenges in CHW supervision. This virtual 9-hour course is available for $500. This training is being offered from March 7th – 18th from 10 am to 11:30 am UTC+0. You can find the latest training dates on our website at https://communityhealthalignment.org/events/ and register for the next training by completing this form. Please contact Training Assistant, Mychelle Harris at email@example.com for more information.
- FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Announces American Rescue Plan’s Historic Investments in Community Health Workforce ￼
- HIV crashed her life. She found her way back to joy — and spoke at the U.N. this week
- How these community health workers aim to help people experiencing domestic violence
- LaTanja Silvester On How Community Health Worker Programs Can Bridge Gaps In Health Outcomes – Exclusive
- Atrium Health launches new mobile medicine unit thanks to a $1.2 million donation from The Tepper Foundation