Imatter provides Spartanburg with an adolescent-friendly community health worker to help youth navigate into healthcare and provides the support they need to thrive.
- According to the CDC, children’s parents and caregivers have “had significantly worse mental health than adults not in these roles” since the start of the pandemic
- 4.5 million childcare slots may be lost permanently due to the COVID-19 pandemic. America is in a childcare crisis
- Community Connections is a new online resource directory that pairs those in need with free and low-cost resources and programs!
- Are CHWs the answer to increasing vaccination rates?
- The Center for Community Health Alignment stands behind Interim President Dr. Harris Pastides, M.P.H., in his call for every South Carolinian to get vaccinated