Luisa Hernandez has years of experience working as a Community Health Worker with PASOs. She advocates for her community and promotes healthy living for all. Luisa says “I feel like it’s an act of responsibility with myself, my family and everyone else. Vaccines also mean freedom. Freedom to return to our lives before COVID-19. Get vaccinated today. Do it for all of us.
- Are you looking for better ways to work with others in your community to improve health and equity?
- Getting vaccinated is about responsibility and commitment to community
- CCHA launches new CHW Model Best Practice Toolkits
- Addressing community needs goes beyond the services available at local health clinics
- Establishing Partnerships to Promote LGBTQIA+ Health – HEALTH BYTES with Region 3