Luisa Hernandez has years of experience working as a Community Health Worker with PASOs. She advocates for her community and promotes healthy living for all. Luisa says “I feel like it’s an act of responsibility with myself, my family and everyone else. Vaccines also mean freedom. Freedom to return to our lives before COVID-19. Get vaccinated today. Do it for all of us.
- FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Announces American Rescue Plan’s Historic Investments in Community Health Workforce ￼
- HIV crashed her life. She found her way back to joy — and spoke at the U.N. this week
- How these community health workers aim to help people experiencing domestic violence
- LaTanja Silvester On How Community Health Worker Programs Can Bridge Gaps In Health Outcomes – Exclusive
- Atrium Health launches new mobile medicine unit thanks to a $1.2 million donation from The Tepper Foundation