Affordable and accessible childcare infrastructure allows families and children to live a balanced and healthy life. Check out PBS NewsHour’s “Raising the Future: America’s Child Care Dilemma” PBS NewsHour Series “Raising the Future: America’s Child Care Dilemma” Explores the Country’s Broken Child Care System | PBS NewsHour. This series examines the current state of the American childcare system, its history, and the new movement for long-term reform in the post-Covid era. To learn more about maternal and childcare models, visit Parental and Child Health | Community Health Alignment.
- National Association for Community Health Workers: Recommendations for Federal and State COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Equity
- FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Announces American Rescue Plan’s Historic Investments in Community Health Workforce
- HIV crashed her life. She found her way back to joy — and spoke at the U.N. this week
- How these community health workers aim to help people experiencing domestic violence
- LaTanja Silvester On How Community Health Worker Programs Can Bridge Gaps In Health Outcomes – Exclusive