Affordable and accessible childcare infrastructure allows families and children to live a balanced and healthy life. Check out PBS NewsHour’s “Raising the Future: America’s Child Care Dilemma” PBS NewsHour Series “Raising the Future: America’s Child Care Dilemma” Explores the Country’s Broken Child Care System | PBS NewsHour. This series examines the current state of the American childcare system, its history, and the new movement for long-term reform in the post-Covid era. To learn more about maternal and childcare models, visit Parental and Child Health | Community Health Alignment.
- According to the CDC, children’s parents and caregivers have “had significantly worse mental health than adults not in these roles” since the start of the pandemic
- 4.5 million childcare slots may be lost permanently due to the COVID-19 pandemic. America is in a childcare crisis
- Community Connections is a new online resource directory that pairs those in need with free and low-cost resources and programs!
- Are CHWs the answer to increasing vaccination rates?
- The Center for Community Health Alignment stands behind Interim President Dr. Harris Pastides, M.P.H., in his call for every South Carolinian to get vaccinated