In a new survey, Healthline examined how COVID-19 impacts the mental and physical health of different people by ethnicity. Here’s how our findings highlighted the variety of health inequities experienced during the pandemic.
- Addressing social determinants of health in community pharmacy: Innovative opportunities and practice models
- Vaccine Distribution Resource For Community Health Alignment
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting People of Color Differently
- Center for Community Health Alignment Partners with Johnson & Johnson to Combat Racial and Health Inequities
- Staff Spotlight: Mike Young, Director of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion for the Center for Community Health Alignment and PASOs