In a new survey, Healthline examined how COVID-19 impacts the mental and physical health of different people by ethnicity. Here’s how our findings highlighted the variety of health inequities experienced during the pandemic.
- National Association for Community Health Workers: Recommendations for Federal and State COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Equity
- FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Announces American Rescue Plan’s Historic Investments in Community Health Workforce
- HIV crashed her life. She found her way back to joy — and spoke at the U.N. this week
- How these community health workers aim to help people experiencing domestic violence
- LaTanja Silvester On How Community Health Worker Programs Can Bridge Gaps In Health Outcomes – Exclusive