This specialty workshop focuses on building CHWs skills for the perinatal period. Topics covered include life course health, reproductive life planning, contraceptive counseling, stages of pregnancy and labor, developmental milestones, and infant safety. Please contact Sarah Covington Kolb at SC77@mailbox.sc.edu for more information!
- FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Announces American Rescue Plan’s Historic Investments in Community Health Workforce ￼
- HIV crashed her life. She found her way back to joy — and spoke at the U.N. this week
- How these community health workers aim to help people experiencing domestic violence
- LaTanja Silvester On How Community Health Worker Programs Can Bridge Gaps In Health Outcomes – Exclusive
- Atrium Health launches new mobile medicine unit thanks to a $1.2 million donation from The Tepper Foundation