In addition to receiving two national awards from the Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs in 2019, PASOs was recently recognized with a third award from the Association. Last year, PASOs Health Connections was named a Best Practice for its effectiveness in improving public health outcomes by addressing social determinants of health for Latino communities across the state. PASOs Connections for Child Development received the Promising Practice designation for its current success based on established public health protocols, values, etc. and its potential for making an impact in the future of young Latino children and their preparation for kindergarten.
- National Association for Community Health Workers: Recommendations for Federal and State COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Equity
- FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Announces American Rescue Plan’s Historic Investments in Community Health Workforce
- HIV crashed her life. She found her way back to joy — and spoke at the U.N. this week
- How these community health workers aim to help people experiencing domestic violence
- LaTanja Silvester On How Community Health Worker Programs Can Bridge Gaps In Health Outcomes – Exclusive