The “COVID-19 Conversations” series of rapid-response webinars from the National Academy of Medicine and the American Public Health Association is addressing the state of the science on COVID-19 and explore emerging evidence on how to best mitigate its impact. Led by a panel of expert advisors chaired by Carlos del Rio and Nicole Lurie, the series features trusted experts in such fields as public health, infectious disease, risk communication, and crisis standards of care. The series is providing trustworthy scientific analysis of important developments in the COVID-19 response to inform policymakers, public health practitioners, clinicians, business leaders, and scientists.
- Constructing Population Health Programs That Reduce Health Disparities
- Access to Mental Healthcare Is Harder for Black Americans. Here’s Why
- Center for Community Health Alignment awarded grant to enhance equity through cross-sector alignment
- Arnold School Center trains, supports community health workers as they serve SC communities on front lines of COVID-19 crisis
- Opinion: How pandemic is illuminating health care inequities in SC’s minority communities