The “COVID-19 Conversations” series of rapid-response webinars from the National Academy of Medicine and the American Public Health Association is addressing the state of the science on COVID-19 and explore emerging evidence on how to best mitigate its impact. Led by a panel of expert advisors chaired by Carlos del Rio and Nicole Lurie, the series features trusted experts in such fields as public health, infectious disease, risk communication, and crisis standards of care. The series is providing trustworthy scientific analysis of important developments in the COVID-19 response to inform policymakers, public health practitioners, clinicians, business leaders, and scientists.
- National Association for Community Health Workers: Recommendations for Federal and State COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Equity
- FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Announces American Rescue Plan’s Historic Investments in Community Health Workforce
- HIV crashed her life. She found her way back to joy — and spoke at the U.N. this week
- How these community health workers aim to help people experiencing domestic violence
- LaTanja Silvester On How Community Health Worker Programs Can Bridge Gaps In Health Outcomes – Exclusive