The “COVID-19 Conversations” series of rapid-response webinars from the National Academy of Medicine and the American Public Health Association is addressing the state of the science on COVID-19 and explore emerging evidence on how to best mitigate its impact. Led by a panel of expert advisors chaired by Carlos del Rio and Nicole Lurie, the series features trusted experts in such fields as public health, infectious disease, risk communication, and crisis standards of care. The series is providing trustworthy scientific analysis of important developments in the COVID-19 response to inform policymakers, public health practitioners, clinicians, business leaders, and scientists.
- Establishing Partnerships to Promote LGBTQIA+ Health – HEALTH BYTES with Region 3
- Addressing social determinants of health in community pharmacy: Innovative opportunities and practice models
- Vaccine Distribution Resource For Community Health Alignment
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting People of Color Differently
- Center for Community Health Alignment Partners with Johnson & Johnson to Combat Racial and Health Inequities