The “COVID-19 Conversations” series of rapid-response webinars from the National Academy of Medicine and the American Public Health Association is addressing the state of the science on COVID-19 and explore emerging evidence on how to best mitigate its impact. Led by a panel of expert advisors chaired by Carlos del Rio and Nicole Lurie, the series features trusted experts in such fields as public health, infectious disease, risk communication, and crisis standards of care. The series is providing trustworthy scientific analysis of important developments in the COVID-19 response to inform policymakers, public health practitioners, clinicians, business leaders, and scientists.
- Are you looking for better ways to work with others in your community to improve health and equity?
- Getting vaccinated is about responsibility and commitment to community
- CCHA launches new CHW Model Best Practice Toolkits
- Addressing community needs goes beyond the services available at local health clinics
- Establishing Partnerships to Promote LGBTQIA+ Health – HEALTH BYTES with Region 3