Join us for a virtual pilot training course on CHW health and racial equity from 2:30 – 4:30 PM, Monday – Friday. CHW attendees will connect individual racial inequitable experiences to systemic level issues in order to challenge and transform them. Topics covered will foster understanding and preparation to enact how CHWs advance health and racial equity in the workplace, communities, and advance equity within the CHW profession. For additional information please contact Mike Young, MA, CHW at email@example.com .
- National Association for Community Health Workers: Recommendations for Federal and State COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Equity
- FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Announces American Rescue Plan’s Historic Investments in Community Health Workforce
- HIV crashed her life. She found her way back to joy — and spoke at the U.N. this week
- How these community health workers aim to help people experiencing domestic violence
- LaTanja Silvester On How Community Health Worker Programs Can Bridge Gaps In Health Outcomes – Exclusive