Join us for a virtual pilot training course on CHW health and racial equity from 2:30 – 4:30 PM, Monday – Friday. CHW attendees will connect individual racial inequitable experiences to systemic level issues in order to challenge and transform them. Topics covered will foster understanding and preparation to enact how CHWs advance health and racial equity in the workplace, communities, and advance equity within the CHW profession. For additional information please contact Mike Young, MA, CHW at email@example.com .
- Join us for the Southeast CHW Network Summit, this December 10th from 10 AM – 3 PM EST
- CCHA is offering a CHW Health and Racial Equity training from November 8th – 19th
- Diabetes Free SC Initiative
- Are you looking for better ways to work with others in your community to improve health and equity?
- Getting vaccinated is about responsibility and commitment to community