- This event has passed.
2022 Southeast Community Health Worker Network Summit
December 9 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm CST$40
2022 Southeast Community Health Worker Network Summit Theme: Healing Communities by Lifting Every Voice
The annual Southeast Community Health Worker Network’s (SE CHW Network) Summit provides a space for individuals within the SE CHW Network to gather together to acknowledge the impact of the work they do in their communities, share best practices, and address challenges and barriers. The SE CHW Network’s primary goal is to enable areas throughout the region to support one another in order to collaboratively advocate for the Community Health Worker field.
The SE CHW Network’s mission is “To strengthen the collective impact of the Community Health Worker profession and advance health equity across the Southeastern United States”. The SE CHW Network is one of the only regional networks in the nation and has been actively meeting since November 2020. The network aims to bring together CHWs, allies, and other advocates to address health disparities and the fight for health equity for all.
The strength of our network lies in our diversity and having active representation across the southeast region. Coming together we can bring recognition to this valuable and impactful work while also building sustainability for the future of the Community Health Worker profession! This is an event you will not want to miss!
Why you should attend this years 2022 SE CHW Network Summit:
- Connect with regional leaders and peers
- Learn from industry professionals
- Inspire change for the southeast and beyond
- A chance for YOUR voice to be heard!
- Thursday night reception at the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute
- Continuing education credits (CEUs) for attendees
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Early-Bird tickets at $20.00 (purchase through October)
- General Admission at $40.00 (Purchase through November)
Register early to secure your spot!