We are happy to share Julie Smithwick’s interview in Xtelligent Healthcare’s Postcast about healthcare strategies. In this podcast, you can hear Julie Smithwick give concrete steps that any healthcare organization can do to help build a more equitable healthcare system and address social determinents of health.
- According to the CDC, children’s parents and caregivers have “had significantly worse mental health than adults not in these roles” since the start of the pandemic
- 4.5 million childcare slots may be lost permanently due to the COVID-19 pandemic. America is in a childcare crisis
- Community Connections is a new online resource directory that pairs those in need with free and low-cost resources and programs!
- Are CHWs the answer to increasing vaccination rates?
- The Center for Community Health Alignment stands behind Interim President Dr. Harris Pastides, M.P.H., in his call for every South Carolinian to get vaccinated