We are happy to share Julie Smithwick’s interview in Xtelligent Healthcare’s Postcast about healthcare strategies. In this podcast, you can hear Julie Smithwick give concrete steps that any healthcare organization can do to help build a more equitable healthcare system and address social determinents of health.
- Addressing social determinants of health in community pharmacy: Innovative opportunities and practice models
- Vaccine Distribution Resource For Community Health Alignment
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting People of Color Differently
- Center for Community Health Alignment Partners with Johnson & Johnson to Combat Racial and Health Inequities
- Staff Spotlight: Mike Young, Director of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion for the Center for Community Health Alignment and PASOs