In addition to receiving two national awards from the Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs in 2019, PASOs was recently recognized with a third award from the Association. Last year, PASOs Health Connections was named a Best Practice for its effectiveness in improving public health outcomes by addressing social determinants of health for Latino communities across the state. PASOs Connections for Child Development received the Promising Practice designation for its current success based on established public health protocols, values, etc. and its potential for making an impact in the future of young Latino children and their preparation for kindergarten.
- Establishing Partnerships to Promote LGBTQIA+ Health – HEALTH BYTES with Region 3
- Addressing social determinants of health in community pharmacy: Innovative opportunities and practice models
- Vaccine Distribution Resource For Community Health Alignment
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting People of Color Differently
- Center for Community Health Alignment Partners with Johnson & Johnson to Combat Racial and Health Inequities