Pine Hill Indian Community Development Initiative and Pine Hill Health Network worked with Bamberg County Sheriff’s Office, Bamberg Police Department, Demnark Police Department, and Bamberg Legal to host the Stay In Your Lane youth summit on Valentine’s Day at the Bamberg Civic Center. Stay In Your Lane is a Teen dating violence awareness campaign. In combined campaign efforts, one high school in Bamberg facilitated an art contest and Denmark-Olar High School hosted a pep rally. The summit reached 6,970 people, 875 of which were students. Entities who supported the campaign by having booths at the summit include SCDHEC, SCDSS, BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse), CASA, Male Empowerment Initiative,and the Pine Hill Health Network.
- Establishing Partnerships to Promote LGBTQIA+ Health – HEALTH BYTES with Region 3
- Addressing social determinants of health in community pharmacy: Innovative opportunities and practice models
- Vaccine Distribution Resource For Community Health Alignment
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting People of Color Differently
- Center for Community Health Alignment Partners with Johnson & Johnson to Combat Racial and Health Inequities